3.13.2010

Going too fast

It's been 17 days since my last post and I felt like it was just yesterday. The days keep going faster, lists get longer and and responsibilities get longer. I wish I could just pause and take a break. I've meant several times to write a post about something fun that happened during one day or the next and then something would happen and I'd never get to it. So just a few fun recaps :)

* We got the phone call that we can register Mason for the 3 year old class at the preschool we wanted to get him in next year! Whoo hoo! We go Monday to register him :) Amazing how quickly you want specific things for your children.

* Mason has been jiber and jabbering away the past few weeks. His vocabulary has been growing in leaps and bounds and it's such a joy to hear him communicate. Some things make no sense, but he'll get there.

* Tim got a second job working in the financial business and has been enjoying his classes, so hopefully he'll be able to test for his first license here soon.

* Testing at work is almost over so now I can get into some more creative projects with my kiddos.

* My kiddos in my church pre-school class have seen me enough times now to where we have been having a great time on Sunday's when I'm in there.

* My big sister came down to Tampa and we met her up there for lunch to spend the day. So much fun to visit with her.

* 2 months till our vacation trip to visit Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment