3.21.2010

Wee Cycle It!

I've heard about Wee Cycle It! before, and I've never been able to go because the hours always were when I worked, and by the weekend, it never seemed to work out. This last week our Hitched group was skimpy because of everyone's schedules, so we canceled our study and decided to just hang out and goof off. Of course the boys and Leah were engrossed in playing video games so that left Kara and I on our own. Which was great since she had 2 pre-event passes to the sale. 

Mason has a plethora of toys, so I didn't really go in hopes of finding anything at all, I really thought it would just be cool to check out the entire event. Well, of course it would be the time I find some great deals. 

I picked up a Leap Frog Leapster game player, 4 games, and a case for $38. Now granted Mason in no way needs this now, but these suckers are expensive! Even on Black Friday sales you can only get the system for $35 plus the fact that the games are $25 each plus the cost of a case. So to get it all for such a price, and one that works, was in good shape, not dented, broken, etc. I was stoked :) 
It's going into the closet for next year when I'll be able to give it to him, or until needed. I've always told Tim, I'd rather get a good deal today and have some extra cash put away for it, than to have to pay full price later for an item later when we need it. 

So needless to say I was happy about it. Plus I got a small little iron and ironing board for $3. Granted most moms may not buy one for their little boy, but daddy helps out with getting clothes ironed in the morning and Mason sees ours out all the time near my sewing station, so I figured it was okay. Plus it's blue.  Want to see the picture? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment