3.31.2010

Coupon Organziation :)

As I blogged about earlier I had a great shopping trip to Publix last week and did the coupon thing on a small scale. This past Sunday I ventured forth and attempted to organized my coupons and go at in full force. I figured, it's spring break, I'm home, why not? (Aside from a wonderful 2 year old tantrum in Publix, it was quite wonderful!) I purchased an entire cart full of food for $60.84 and saved a total of $72.33! I didn't do quite as much at Target, but not bad nonetheless. I spent $23 and save $28.

So after being stoked about it, I came home and re-organized my already cut out coupons into a nice little system. I even broke out my label maker yesterday during Mason's nap time and was able to get it all filed and set up to make finding my coupons a little easier. I'm still working on organizing my large fliers with the coupons from Sunday's paper. I can't find a cute enough system, but I'll get there.

Yes, it's blue. Mason was shopping with me when I bought it and insisted it be blue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment