3.30.2010

My copy cat

So whichever parent doesn't think their kid is watching them all the time, thing again! My little guy pays a lot of attention to the things I do in my "hobby" time. This morning while he was playing on his own, I went to finish a little diaper sack project to use today and when I turned around to talk to him he climbed into a chair and started taking pictures of the snack bags I finished last night, then took them to the ironing board to iron them and then went over to the sewing machine to finish sewing. His process is a little backwards, but he knows how to mimic mommy. He was so cute, instead of saying "sewing," he kept telling me he was "cleaning." If you haven't guessed yet, I do a lot of that too for him to know the word :) Now if only I could get him to do the work for me!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: