3.22.2010

This is my world

So much in my world was different before Little Man. Especially getting ready for work in the morning. These shots were taken this morning while we were getting ready. 
Apparently baby Moose was thirsty and needed Little Man's milk. They were patiently waiting to leave the house. 

Yes, this is my wine rack in my china cabinet. No, there is no wine, Nana's not here to visit yet. Yes, there is a lot of dust there; one of the obvious differences of having a child. Now I don't have time to dust places like this anymore. Yes, those are all his trains from his train table.

I'm just waiting for the meltdown when he goes to play with his trains and forgets where he put them.

Wouldn't change my world for anything. Better go, there is a 2 year old tantrum happening in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment