3.03.2011

Dear Bean,

Hello sweet boy,

Only 45 more "official" days until you are here, but I think it will be less than that, either by your choosing or mine. While I would love for you to be here a.s.a.p. I know you still need a little more time to "cook" in there.

Your nursery is coming along, slowly but surely it will get there. I'm working on some decorations and other odds and ends. I bought you some new jammies to wear in the hospital, elephants of course! I even picked up a new outfit to bring you home from the hospital in.

You're getting quite unhappy with your cramped quarters in there, and your kicks and punches are not going unnoticed at all, each one hurts something fierce! Monday night I thought we might be having to take a trip up to the hospital since I had a few hours of contractions when I came home from work. Please don't scare us like that too much, Daddy is under a lot of pressure and stress on his own right now getting ready for his test.

Your big brother is getting awful excited about you coming soon. I hope he's still this happy when you get here. He does love to kiss my belly and feel you kick. It's hard to explain to him that he can't kick you back :)

Some friends of ours are planning you a little party next weekend, it will be nice to spend time with friends and celebrate you. I got to meet your buddy Corbin yesterday. He was born Tuesday and is super cute and sweet. Definitely think you guys will have fun together and like each other. But you'll have to get here first.

I've been dreaming about you the last few nights...can't wait to see your sweet face, hold your hands, and kiss your toes! Until we meet, enjoy your warm little cave, be kind with your kicks and punches, and don't start the contractions again until you're sure you're ready to come out :)

I love you so dearly little one and am praying for you all the time.

Love,
Mama

1 comment: