3.10.2011

Want to remember

Yesterday while MJD was in the shower playing with his toys on the floor I heard him talking and having a conversation with them. As he was going through this role play thing with his toys, I started to listen in on the conversation and even in his role play he was asking "why?" Either the toys were asking him or he was asking them. Yes folks, we have officially entered the 3 year old "WHY?" stage.

Before bed last night as we were laying in bed watching a show as a family, bean got the hiccups. Not uncommon for baby at night anymore, but MJD loved putting his hands on my belly, feeling baby and then talking to his little brother. I didn't realize how much he enjoyed it until this morning when I was getting ready and he came up to me, put his hands on my tummy and just started talking to his brother. Then he got a little sad about the fact that brother wasn't having hiccups anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment