3.07.2011

Timing

Always amazes me how God gives me what I need when I need it....also happy to see my little toddler learn an important lesson.

I've blogged before about MJD receiving "Nena Mail" and some spending money. Well about 2 weeks ago on a trip to BAM he found a "spiderman baby" as he calls it. He really loved the toy, but we knew Nena had sent him a box and money so we told him he had to wait till his mail came and we would take him to buy his baby himself. Well, after waiting, waiting, and lots of mailbox checking and some very sad days of no mail, when we came home tonight the box was at the front door. Of course it would be a night we didn't get home till past 7 and were exhausted, but nevertheless, we opened the box, packed ourselves up and went back out to buy Spiderman baby.

What a happy little man he was tonight. We all had fun and there is a sleeping boy and spiderman baby in his room who understands the importance of waiting for things, that mama and daddy will keep their word and the joy of buying something all on your own. There are a ton more photos here, but this is just the recap....
Nena money!!!! (The frog card had to burp up the money!)


The "loot" from the box!

Spiderman baby is still here. (You have no idea how much we prayed they would still have it!)

Paying for my toy all by myself.

Counting back my change for my wallet.
Just silly pictures of a detour in the store so MJD and TAD could play with the hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment