3.28.2011

15 days and ways

15 or less days left and I know I'm ready for him and totally freaked out.....

1. The nursery is set! YEAH!!!!
~ How in the world am I going to split my time and attention with two boys?
2. I feel exhausted all the time, even when I sleep well...body is preparing for sleep deprivation :)
~ I'm already beat, how will I function with round the clock feedings again?
3. Appetite has changed, not wanting to eat some days and then all of a sudden super hungry.
~There are only a few more days in my life when MJD will be my only little boy,
kinda sad about this.
4. Car seat, stroller, swing and all baby gear assembled, batteries installed and ready to be used.
~I loved diaper bags before, but so don't love changing them all the time!
5. Hospital bag packed for mommy, baby and brother's overnight bag.
~I am really going to have to get this baby out of my body, oye vey!
6. Conversation had with MJD that mommy will have to go into the hospital when baby brother comes.
~I hate hospitals, kinda freak me out.
7. Phone tree plans initiated with contact person.
~Really concerned about not making it to the hospital in time :/
8. Crafting table has been cleared off quite a bit...eek! Can't believe I got the projects done!
~ As I start to feel an order and routine to life we're upsetting everything.
9. Only a couple more days of work, finally!
~How will I manage going back to work and life with 2 children?
10. Diaper packages broken open and wipes in the warming machine!
~Again with the diapers! How soon can I potty train this time?
11. Nursing pads strategically staged around my house.
~Loved nursing my first, what if I can't do it this time around?
12. Presents for the big brother have been bought and wrapped.
~Please Lord, let my boys love each other and become best friends, pretty please!
13. Push present ideas emailed to husband.
~I've got to get this baby out of me...eek! I hope it goes as well as the first time.
14. Weekly OB appointments are now looked forward to rather than dreaded.
~This may really be the last time I have a child. Am I okay with that?
15. My body has begun to change, feel like something is happening....something is in the works!
~I am so ready to meet him and so scared at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Some of those I TOTALLY understand and remember...yet some seem like so long ago already. Weird!

    ReplyDelete