2.27.2011

Mr. and Mrs. Willis

Sometimes there are women who come into your life and change your life and heart forever....without you knowing it until it's already done.

Amanda is one of those women. Her and Abigail came into our lives when MJD was only 6 weeks old and I started working out with some moms through the hospital's Healthy Mom's program. After the director moved away, a group of about 12 of us moms stayed together, set up play dates, and have formed friendships.

Amanda was one of those beautiful ladies with her sweet daughter Abigail. But her story was different. She was raising Abbie all on her own, working nights as a labor and delivery nurse and watching her devote her world to her little girl rocked my world. Something about her commitment, love and devotion to make Abigail's world amazing touched me more than I know how to explain.

Over the years...yes, it's already been years that we've all been together one of the things I've wanted the most for Amanda was a wonderful man to take care of her and help her raise Abigail.

I remember the first date! And last night Tim and I got to celebrate with Amanda as she married a fantastic man. So happy for Amanda and John and Abigail as they begin their new family :)
Beautiful Bride!
Mom group... 4 years, more babies and a bride later!

No comments:

Post a Comment