2.14.2011

V Day Goodness

We LOVE Valentine's Day here in our home.... Tim and I decided to go out for dinner last night instead of tonight because my in-laws offered to watch MJD for us and we could be out later since little man didn't have school or anything today. It was nice to get away for a few hours and chat and enjoy each other. WAY too much food for this pregnant belly!

Started our morning with presents on the table. Cupid left one for each of us :)
MJD found the Fun Dip at the top of his bag and never went any further than that..heheheh
Tim got a new pocket knife, his favorite candy, sunglasses accessories and watch repaired....(he asked me to do that months ago, oops.)
I got my favorite, Yankee Candles, some super cute watch bands (long story on these) and a pedicure :)
Then when I got to work today, some of my favorite girls brought me breakfast from Chick-fil-a and cupcakes and another sweet girl in my class had a Valentine's gift for me :)

Oh, and must share that MJD had a special V-day bag for us that he made at school and it was filled with little Hershey kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment