10.29.2010

Today's the day.......

Today my man is taking his huge engineering test! After 4 years of school, 4 years of working and several months and a few terribly long weeks of studying it's here. TODAY!

And there's nothing I can do or say to relax him. He knows what he knows, he'll do what he can do. I want so badly for him to pass this, because he's worked so hard for this and he's such a faithful and loyal man in all he does.

He has such a long day ahead of him, so many questions, so much to think about, and all I can think is I am so stinking proud of him already. Pass or fail, I couldn't smile bigger when I think of how hard he works.

I've been up every few hours last night, either from being alone or because I kept thinking and praying for him. So today the only thing I can do for him is pray him through. Praying for wisdom, strength, endurance, patience, discernment and protection from the tricks of the enemy.

So thankful that in our moments like this in life resting in the trust of the Lord and in His plans is a sweet sweet spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment