10.27.2010

Bedtime sweetness for mama



So while Tim has been up late at work studying, I've caved in and let little man sleep in bed with me till Tim gets home, which really isn't much past bedtime anyway.

As he crawled into bed he said, "That my spot." like he owned that part of the bed. I asked him where baby brother would sleep and he pointed to the spot next to him and then told me mommy sleeps on this side and daddy on that side.

Tonight, rather than shut off the lights, I had to pay some bills :( and do computer work so I left one light on and did my thing. I kept telling little man to close your eyes and go to sleep.

His response: "I trying."

For whatever reason that just tickled my heart. His sweet little effort to try to sleep for me just made my busy night so happy. Love that little dude!

By the way, he did succeed....

1 comment:

  1. No matter how big they get...nothing is sweeter than our babies sleeping!

    ReplyDelete