7.01.2010

16 things

I love......

Dinner with friends and 1/2 off pizza.
The summer rain that cools things off.
Starbucks with girls at night.
A husband who lets me enjoy fun times with friends.
Having people for dinner and watching my home be "used" by little ones.
MJD telling me "pitty mama"
Matchbox cars and Lightning McQueen.
Random hugs and kisses.
Taking a "nap" in the afternoon with my son.
Making cool new projects that the kiddos use.
The new Spicy Chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a.
New friends and making strombolli for dinner together.
Blogging and taking fun photos.
Checking things off my to-do list.
Saving $$$$ with coupons.
Beth Moore studies.
God changing my want to's.





I hate.....
The outrageous price of drinks in restaurants.
Afternoon thunderstorms where the thunder wakes my baby from nap time.
2 year old tantrums.
Timeouts and spankings.
Drama.
Poop in underware :(
Mean people.
Selfishness.
100% humidity.
Starbucks drinks at night, bad idea.
Busy days without Bible time.
Satan.
Young mommies dying.
My husband's shoes lying around the room.
That ice cream makes you gain weight.
Being a working mom outside the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment