7.13.2010

Hmmm.....

Today......
I totally slept through my husband's good morning I'm leaving for work kiss....
Woke up to cereal and a smiley 2 year old in my bed.....
Left syrup on my ottoman because we ran out of the house.....
Had lunch with a very lovely lady and some sweet little kids.......
Got hurt by something petty, which I knew was going to hurt from the beginning.....
Made some yummy dinner......
Played with way too much Play Doh!!!!!!!
Went to a meeting with some amazing people who truly inspire me to be better than I am.....
Committed to a place of leadership which is requiring a lot of faith from me......
I stepped outside of my comfort zone......
Stood up to insecurity and told it to go away.......
Re-prioritized who is truly important in my life.....
Have dealt with a terrible headache and neck pain....
Had a wonderful conversation with my sister......
Laughed with my husband......
Made some serious decisions about my upcoming future.....
Taught my child how to make brownies.... and eat them..........
Took the puppy to the groomer and listened to my little one cry for his puppy.....

Tonight I put my little boy to sleep and listened to him talk about how God makes the thunderstorms stop and how He makes the "baby" rain come in the afternoon. Tonight my world shifted as I watched his "childlike faith" in action. Tonight I am putting away my fears, insecurities, and myself and just going to let God do His thing through us.

This journey isn't easy, but it's worth it. He really is showing His faithfulness to me, one day at a time. Today He did, and I know tomorrow He will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment