2.14.2010

We made it!

Friday night Tim came home from a work trip he had to make up to Georgia. He had been gone almost an entire week. Being away for work is not something that Tim has to do very often, and it's very rare that he'll have to spend the night somewhere else and leave us alone. One of the things I like about his job is that the hours are pretty consistent and we're pretty set on when he'll have to work and when he won't. 

So for an entire week I played the role of single, working mom. It was rough. I give props to all the ladies that have to raise children on their own all the time. At least I had an end insight. 

But there were a few things I learned from the week: 

When cooking for Mason and I there are always enough leftovers for lunch the next day :) 
Mason behaves well for me, not just Tim :) 
Mason is not the cause of all the messes in our home, because with just the two of us the house stayed clean :) 
My toothbrush was lonely alone in the bathroom :) 
I don't sleep well when Tim's not in bed with me :(
I'm totally capable of taking care of Mason and myself if I have to, and I can do quite a good job at it, but I really love having my husband at home to protect, care, and cherish us. :)

Glad my hubby is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment