2.14.2010

Valentines Day

I love Valentine's Day. Not for all the mushy gushy stuff, but because it's a holiday that we can celebrate as a family without having to share the day with any other family. Its done how we want it just the three of us. It's a day to celebrate the people we love and our family is all about loving each other. So we started the morning with presents in bed!
Tim got some frisbee golf discs to hang out with the guys from church :)
Mason got a cool mailbox. (It came with some Valentine cards, but we'll save those for next year, he was just stoked about the mailbox that lights up when you open it.)
 
 Tim surprised me with a Kindle! I was so excited. I've been wanting one for a while, and just not willing to spend the money or let myself get it. Leave it to my hubby to treat me. :)
  
It's so cool! In perfect Tim fashion he wrapped the present with comics from the paper and did his own card. Which I totally loved because he writes something heartfelt and meaningful every time. 

Mason loved checking out the card I got Tim and trying to figure out the meanings from the pictures :)
We went to church in the morning them Tim drove us to Red Robin in Ft. Myers for lunch. We figured dinner in town would be near impossible with wait times and a toddler in a restaurant during his nap time would not be fun, so Red Robin offered us a great burger, fun atmosphere and plenty of background noise. But Mason was really wonderful! We then went to Joann's, Babies R Us, and Target while Mason napped in his stroller. The day was beautiful to walk around outside. Tim really knows how to fill my love tank :) I even got a nap at home when we got back. Mason's been so wonderful, went to be early and we enjoyed a great night in. So one last picture before I wrap this up. Tim just came home with some take out from Applebees :)
 

Hope you had a blessed Valentines Day. God is so good.

1 comment: