2.13.2010

Getting ready!

Getting the house ready for my first Valentines Party! Whoo hoo! I'm a little nervous, I've not had all the girls from church over for a party yet, I hope it goes well.

It rained all day yesterday, so I'm not sure if the playground is going to be a go with the weather kinda icky and cold out, but we'll see.

I had my entire house clean Thursday night and ready to go, but my MIL had to watch the kids at my house Friday. Bless her heart, she tried to mop my floors for me because something spilled and now you can see the mark of foot prints all over my tile :( No use in re-mopping before all the kiddos come over, I'm sure it will be a mess later anyway :) Love it!

Hope there's enough food, kids play nice and everyone has fun. I love Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment