12.07.2009

Happy Birthday to me :)

Happy Birthday to me! I love birthdays. Not just my own, but anyone of my friends or family. It's just a fun thing to celebrate and a great reason to party!

Little man slept in this morning, so no mid-morning wake up call! Tim started my morning out with a beautiful charm bracelet, and I had a great day at work with ice cream cake :) The kids even behaved in classes!

Then Nana treated us to a dinner out and Mason did a great job through the long ordeal at Outback. Now we're home and playing with Mason before bedtime. It's been a great day.

While the past year has held its fair share of struggles and challenges, I'm now a year wiser and have had a year of experiences to guide me through the next one. 25 was a good year, but this next one is going to be better. I don't feel much older, but I certainly feel wiser and happier about the coming year than I had last year. I have a wonderful God and look forward to what He's going to do for me this year and how He's going to use me in His plan.

So here's a big thank you to my parents for all they've done for me, my husband and my son for all their love and my God for being so good. I can't wait to write about all the great things for the next birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment