11.27.2009

Black Friday

So yesterday I read all the ads, talked with Tim about what we needed to get if anything and our plan of attack for the "Black Friday" madness. We had PLANNED on getting up early, going to get Mason a wagon at Toys R Us and then meeting up with Tim's mom and sister at Target to get a few deal there, run to the mall and get going south to hit up Joanns and the outlets in Estero.

Well, we slept through the alarm and the snooze. Thank goodness my SIL called to ask me a question about something she was going to pick up for us, otherwise we would have missed out. We made it in time to stand in line for the last few minutes of waiting at Target, but other than the 15 min in the cold outside, we had a rather easy time this Black Friday :)

I did get some great deals on a few things, such as craft items, awesome sneakers at Puma and some home things at Target. But my best, most excited about item was of course for my little man. We weren't able to get his wagon, but we did manage to get him a little leather armchair on sale this morning. It looks just like Tim's and I hope he'll love it.

So the madness is over. I have a few things to return that I'm not sure I want, a few more things to pick up, a couple of presents left undone, and then we'll be all set for the Christmas season to come.

28 days til Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment