11.01.2009

10 Things I love about Mason

  • Mason going to the pantry and getting food when he's hungry. (He's such a little man.)
  • The way Mason carries his Woobie with him everywhere.
  • How much Mason loves to play with his friends.
  • Mason curls up in bed with me in the mornings and when I try to get up he hits my pillow and tells me to stay.
  • When Mason's super tired and laying down with me, he sticks his arm or leg in the air for me to scratch me.
  • When Tim and I kiss in front of him, he gets all silly and wants to be kissing us too.
  • The way he says please when he wants something, but just says please and not what he actually wants.
  • How much Mason loves cars and trucks and tractors and all things that move.
  • That Mason is a great sleeper and does so well at bedtime 99.9% of the time.
  • The way Mason brings books to us at night and holds our hands and uses them to point at the pictures he wants us to read to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment