12.20.2009

Happy and Frustrated

After a lazy weekend with the boys, well we were busy, just not productive with cleaning or household tasks, I've finally straightened the house, put away the craft stuff and finished my art caddy box!!!! I'm so excited. It looks so cute and if it wasn't in a color scheme that would match Skyler's room, I'd almost keep it for my own stuff.

I want to post a picture because while a few areas have a crooked stitch here and there, it was a crazy difficult pattern and took a day to figure out and two days to make, but it's done. Now my silly card reader won't work and read my card, so I can download my pictures. GRRR! Figures though. So I'm so happy to be done, and it look cute, but super annoyed that I can't post a picture!

Oh, well I guess that means I should go to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment