12.19.2009

Christmas Vacation!

I've survived! It's finally here, Christmas break! 2 weeks of being home, no traveling to do, no obligations, nothing but what I choose to plan for the next 2 weeks! So with the thought of being a lazy daisy and staying home, I realized I've already book up my first week off! I've got a lunch date in Brandon with Cassie and Annelisse, Kids Christmas party I'm hosting with Moms Group, speech class and chiropractor appointments, birthday party, Christmas cookie baking, Christmas at Papa's house, plus family coming in for the holiday weekend.

Oh well, I love it. I'm not worrying about anything but having fun with my little man and just being a mommy and wife for the next two weeks. We're going to have fun on our day trips and enjoy sleeping in bed a little longer and smoothies in the morning!

I've made it through half a school year, and that just means I've only got half to go when I return. Until then, I'm loving the cool weather, the playground and the memories I'm making with my wonderful guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment