7.10.2009

Disappointed with Sale Ads

Okay so this afternoon, after a full morning of cleaning and a moderate nap time I decided to venture out with Mason to try and find new shoes. I've scoured all the store for summer shoes in size 7 for little boys with no success. So I attempted the last possible place, K-Mart. Mind you it's been forever since I've been there sine Wal-Mart and Target are my first shopping places.

As we get out of the car and load up into the stroller, I see these signs everywhere, "Extra 50% off of clearance toys." I think this will be great. Maybe I can find some fun summer toys for Mason at a great price.

Was I wrong! Not only were their clearance prices more than the regular prices at Target, but there were only a few toys on clearance to begin with. Hardly worth putting up a sign for. They didn't even have enough toys to fill an aisle shelf.

I hate when stores advertise to get you in and what you find is hardly worth coming for. Reminds me of why I don't shop there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment