9.13.2011

Out takes.....

As I sit here and sift through the photos to post on Bean's 5 months post, I find myself thinking:

1- It takes a lot of shots to get the right one (showing him smiling, happy, with a good shot of the onesie and the sticker, with the big brother not wanting to be in it.)

2- I'm looking for the "perfect" photo so people think I have this "motherhood" thing all put together, that I know what I'm doing and I'm doing a good job of it, ha!

So here are the out takes, the bloopers, the real life deal to our everyday charade.
Insert infant onto chair for photo. Quickly before he spits up on the onesie sticker!

Eekk.. Brother attacking. How to remove the big one for the photo?

Big one removed...little one not looking....grr.

Almost got it...I cut off the arm.

Ahhh! He's falling!!!!!

Yes, folks I did get the "perfect shot" but this is more our life these days :)

2 comments: