9.13.2011

5 Month Bean


5 months doesn't really seam like a huge month, but so much has been happening in your little world!
You love to eat!!!! I wasn't really ready for food, but after a few nights of you screaming at the dinner table I gave in. Now you eat about 1-2 solid meals a day.
You love cereal, all fruits, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans.
Not a fan of peas at all.
You're great about sleeping in your own bed at night time and our bedtime routine is set.
Naps are still preferred in mama's bed :)
You roll from your back to your belly but you get mad that you're too heavy to crawl and so you start to scream after a while.
You love the walking activity table.
You perk up when you hear that your brother is watching Curious George and will even stop crying at the sound of the monkey. (Not sure what the boy obsession is with George?!)
You tolerate your brother well, but are starting to not let him bother you too much.
You pinch, really hard!
When you see the nursing cover or I lay you that way in my arms you get really anxious and noisy like you can't wait another second to eat.
You are rather chill and mellow about 99% percent of the time, but when you lose it you REALLY lose it. Blotchy face, gasping and so on.
You love to sit in the highchair and play, and eat too.
Story time has been one of your favorite times of the day.
We haven't had to go to the doctor this month so I don't know your stats, but you don't really fit in 6 month clothing well anymore. Most of what you fit in is 9 months.
You love bath time and when you're clean and I'm putting lotion on you I can get you to giggle and laugh so much, it's the best part of my day.
You love to stand up, not that you can on your own or can even sit alone, but if I stand you up your world is happy.
You are still waking up to eat once at night :(
You're learning the drill about sleeping through church and we're close to getting the timing right on it.
You nap in the morning while we run errands and wait on brother, but your afternoon nap is super long and I love it!
Ugh, you learned how to pull hair!
You have started to really learn how to snuggle up on my shoulder when I carry you.

I am loving each and every day with you. So glad I don't have to miss any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment