9.25.2011

Down for the count

I am bed ridden today :( It has been over a year since I have felt sick and been stuck in bed due to a cold. Don't know if it is an allergy thing, season cold or what, but whatever it is has caused a terrible sore throat and icky feeling all around. Of course it would start up on the weekend of our long awaited marriage getaway weekend (post on that another time.)

As I have slept through most of the day and just chilled in bed with my ibuprofen and clear liquids I can sense in my spirit that this has been more God forcing me to slow down and stop the busyness of life that I have been caught up in more than anything else.

I have been working so hard to do things well, do everything I can in the time I have, juggle things efficiently, etc.

Nothing in and of itself in my life has been bad so to say, I just need to slow down my pace. Be still a little more. Rest a lot more, apparently. Stress a little less.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment