8.02.2012

Today

Today I woke up and snuggled my sweet little and the two of us got to spend the morning alone together as big guy was sleeping over at Nena's house.

Today I signed a contract for my house and now have to wait and see what happens.

Today I had lunch with a former co-worker and was not at all regretful of my choice to stay home and stop teaching.

Today I got to see my parents and just hang out at their house.

Today I realized that more than likely our littlest critter won't come "home" to this house and we won't be here for our first Christmas as a completed family.

Today I began to plan "Big Brother Bags" for my little guys.

Today we are officially 2 months away from having a 5 year old big!!!!

Today I had to hold just a little tighter to Jesus than I did a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment