8.15.2012

Are you kidding me?

So lately my little has been screaming and patting his diaper when he pees! Eekk! I should be thrilled to get him out of diapers but he is only 16 months, we live a busy life and are in the car a good amount, so honestly I don't want to potty train yet, especially with a new baby coming who will require me to be still and stay put while nursing....but today he cried and hit his diaper and I figured I would go change him.

He was starting to poop, and so in a moment of, "should I or shouldn't I!" I just stuck him on the practice potty....hope it was a smart choice!
 

Disclaimer....nothing came of sitting on the pot...other than a smile and his first potty picture...but at least he was happy and will hopefully make the connection one day that poop goes in the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment