8.23.2011

Weak Mama



Following the spontaneous sweet potato incident, Bean whimpered and fussed every time we all sat down at the dinner table. Tim had kinda been on me to start feeding him cereal at night, but honestly, once you start feeding them food at the table the baby seems less like a baby and more like a big boy. Ugh, my heart was torn. I wanted him to need me for everything still and not move away from me in this, yet he seemed so much to want to eat at the table.

So, Friday night I gave in and we tested out rice cereal.
Verdict is in.....He loves it!

So now our dinner routine has altered, gone is the bouncy chair at the table and we have welcomed a happy little fellow in his big boy high chair.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, mama, you do have a big SWEET boy there. I love that picture of him...great eyes!

    ReplyDelete