6.24.2010

Summer Fun

Whew! This week has flown by and we've been soooo busy. Not a bad busy, more like a "I want to do as much as I can and have as much fun as possible this summer" kind of fun.

Feels like the vacation time is flying by which makes me sad because I know work time will be coming up around the corner :(

But until then, I'm going to use this quiet moment while little man sleeps (yes, he's wore out today) to savor some of the fun things we've been doing

  • Lots of coloring and craft time, both alone and together with one another. MJD is now even going to his desk alone and playing all by himself.
  • Speech lessons twice a week to cram in some more practice and therapy before he turns 3 and we lose services.
  • Tuesday play dates at the mall
  • Birthday parties
  • Free movies at the mall on Wednesdays
  • Shopping trips for groceries and fun crafty things
  • Lots of pictures
  • Play dates at the gymnastics studio
  • Bible study at church, which is super awesome because I don't usually get to participate in these, and I'm LOVING it!
  • A little extra t.v. time in the morning while I try to sneak in some more sleep
  • Swimming, lots and lots of swimming
  • Lunch dates with friends
  • Sewing with some girls in the evening
  • Blogging about crafts and Mason
Oh, summer break is wonderful! If only it wasn't so hot outside, but I'll take what I get, just grateful for it all. So off to rest while the little man sleeps. There is so much I should do, but I think I'll let my head hit the pillow for a bit, this morning wore me out too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment