5.01.2010

Things I love

Some of the most recent things that have made a mark on my heart concerning LMM.


Mason makes some adorable new sentences and while his enunciation isn't great, I get his meaning. "I badmen" for "I'm batman!" is my favorite.

He's choosing out his own clothes now and showing his preferences, desires and will.

Independence comes with a price.

The pictures I have in my hard drive are priceless and I hope will one day be interesting for him to look back on.

He gets totally concerned when we go through his baby photos and he thinks about himself in anything other than the present moment.

I hate watching the same episode of Bob the Builder, but will continue to do it to make him smile.

Potty training is frustrating. We'll wait a little longer and clip a few more diaper coupons.

Mason loves mimicking Daddy. So glad I have a great man for his daddy.

Haircuts equate to a lot of tears, but he looks really cute after a fresh buzz.

We go through an awful lot of sippy cups in one day. Daddy's not always the best about remembering them from the car :(

Superhero clothing is totally in style for him right now.

He wants to see "baby friends" everywhere we go.

Going to the "ma" (mall) is very fun for this little guy. Playground and kiddie rides more so than shopping in the stroller.

Most of all I love that everyday brings a new adventure together and new memory to hold.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    super clothing store

    ReplyDelete