5.05.2010

Molly and a super sweet shower

It's been a busy week, with a lot of unexpected interruptions, but through it all God has been good. Last night I was able to successfully host a small baby shower. Thank God for good friends to help me out. Between work, my kiddo, sick hubby and everything else I was afraid that this was going to be a flop.

Molly's only been in the area a little under a year, but she's such a sweetie. She works so hard serving the Lord, and I totally remember how hard it is to be pregnant when you don't have your own family near by, so I just wanted to let her know we love her and her little one. It really is awful at times to not have your own mama near by when you're having a baby, so it meant a lot to me to show Molly we are all here for her.

God showed up like always and we had a blast. Molly got some adorable clothes and baby essentials like diapers and such and some super cute accessories.



As much as Molly may have needed the time to celebrate, I think I needed it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment