6.26.2009

Hair Clip Satisfaction




So a while ago I started making hair clips to sell in my Etsy store. They were a pretty good seller, and I actually ended up making a lot more of them as gifts for friends than for sale. I bought a bunch of clips wholesale and since you can't just buy a piece of ribbon, you have to buy the whole spool of the ribbon I had way to many spools of ribbon in my stash.

While being on vacation I decided to go ahead and make the hair clips and post to the store. With new laws possibly coming down the pipes about handmade items for sale, I decided to go ahead and see if I can sell them. So for the month of July all the hair clips are on clearance for $.99 a pair. I'm hoping they sell and I can clear out some inventory. We'll see. I posted 4 sets this morning and sold 3 already, so that was a blessing and definitely helps to keep my spirits up.

If you have little girls, nieces, or need gift ideas, check out the store.

www.TheWoobieShop.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment