6.15.2012

I know He cares

About the little details of my life....the little things that touch my heart....After all the potential excitement everyone had about the grande finale possibly being our little girl and then learning we were expecting another boy I heard a lot of I was so sure it was a girl and I am sorry you won't get your princess.

Well I am embracing this world of boys...mud, trucks, noise and superheroes! But superhero gear is EXPENSIVE!!!! So when on a fluke I walk into Old Navy and peek into the boy clearance and discover all the superhero stuff on clearance, plus an extra 30% off on top and I have a rewards coupon I can use with me I know that was all His doing to remind me to embrace this time with my little men, savor each second of their precious lives and bring on the superhero power!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!! Couldn't be happier for you guys. Your little Super Hero is one lucky little dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I love that I have 3 boys. I am the most beautiful person in the world to them. What an amazing feeling that is! You will continue to get ... oh ANOTHER boy from strangers the larger you get and when he first arrives. People always say to me.. did you get your girl when trying to sneak a peek of my little man. I give a great big smile and say, no he's a boy! They always seem so shocked when I say that will a smile. ???

    ReplyDelete