6.21.2012

Life and Happenings of Late

The cave, a little corner of our master bedroom where Lincoln will sleep, has begun to take shape....very old chewed up crib has been put up and now I just have to figure out how to make things look nice, fresh and fun for this new babe....not that he will care in the least....just don't ever want him to feel his life is a set of "hand me downs" from the others. Want him to know he's important and special in his own way too.

With school out and a lot of rain we've been keeping to ourselves in doors more and more. It's a weird change of pace for me as I'm used to running around all the time, but I have to admit I am kind of enjoying our playful days at home and longer nap times.

Bible study at church is going well....seems like I am struggling to do the homework more this go around. The content is great and I learn a lot out of it each time, but I miss my Beth Moore homework. Can I say, I struggle with change.

Tomorrow I have to clean the house and we have a realtor coming to list the house on the market for us....crazy that this thought we had months ago is actually coming to pass now.....not sure what is in store for us in the next few months, but this control crazy mama is quite content resting in the peace I have right now.

MJD amazes me each day with his sweetness and kindness, more so to the baby in me than his fidgety toddler brother, but I love watching him.

LAD is crazy smart! I swear he scares me sometimes with the way he processes things through and responds, even without words. He certainly will be a force to reckon with one day!

2 comments:

  1. Are you moving?? I like the name Lincoln! Does he have a middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your post! You my lady are wise, humble, and a great mother to your three little ones. I too am struggling with doing my homework this go around and I could not figure out why. I like the study but, after reading your blog I think it's the change that I'm having a hard time with... maybe?? idk lol

    ReplyDelete