4.05.2012

Bean's First Birthday

My mind is still having a hard time wrapping around the fact that I just put to bed my little one year old! I made sure to snuggle in the rocking chair a lot longer tonight. We had a great day together doing the things you love the most :)

Eating a breakfast of Goldfish and bananas

Splashing in the tub....twice in one day nonetheless :)
Riding a moving ride with big brother at the mall.

Dinner at Chick Fil A with family....

(You were reaching for the candle and brownie we had for you, and Grammy quickly grabbed your hand and said "No" which freaked you out and caused you to break into tears....so the next picture isn't great because then you were scared of the candle and cake :/)

You were happy enough to open your present from MJD.....it makes music and lights up, which you LOVE!
And once you got some brownie and ice cream, you recovered :)
Of course I couldn't let the day end without a photo with mama, just the two of us :)

And Big wouldn't let the night be complete without making sure he was part of the ordeal.


Happy First Birthday to my sweet little love. You stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on you. Your early morning arrival one year ago will forever be seared in my heart and mind. Our family is abundantly blessed by your sweet laugh, silly grunts and killer smile. I don't know what it is about you, perhaps you remind me so much of your daddy, but you captured my heart in a most unspeakable way. Each and every day we share together is precious in my heart. You're my little shadow, and I love watching you grow, explore and learn about the world around you. I pray that God grants me a long life to see the man you will become, because I know whatever you do in this life you will do in a mighty way. I will forever be indebted to you for your life has taught me so much, grown me in so many ways, and molded me into such a better person.
Happy to be your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment