12.31.2010

10 great things in 2010

To remember in the future....

1- MJD started preschool this year!
2- God consistently and faithfully showed His great provisions for us in finances, relationships and strength. Financially this year was rough for business, but for our faith and our finances, God used it all to grow us, show us His faithfulness and teach us what was important.
3- We made another sweet little boy and are watching God protect and provide for him.
4- I've taught school for 5 years and had to finally renew my license.
5- My parents have decided to make some big changes.
6- We hosted our first home Bible study group and God grew us.
7- Tim and I celebrated 5 amazing years of marriage :)
8- We surprised my daddy for his 70th birthday and had a fantastic celebration.
9- Tim made his first attempt at his PE exam, and while he didn't pass this go around it taught us a lot and we know the future will bring his success.
10- As this year closes, I think back and remember many beautiful memories, no matter how bad or how hard a situation was, I find myself contemplating the good and not that bad.

Good bye 2010......Welcome 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment