1.06.2010

Mama! Mama!

The words are incredibly sweet to my ears! I don't think words can possibly express how much I love hearing that word. I know for a lot of moms by the time their little one gets to 2 years old they get tired of hearing it, but for me I'm just starting to hear it. And after a year of "Daddy" for everything, hearing Mama is music. It started last week, but to be honest I was afraid it was a fluke. LMM wasn't saying it all the time to refer to me and I wasn't sure if he really got it.

But for the last two days after work when I've gone to pick him up, I've been greeted at the door with "Mama! Mama!" and a big hug ready to leave and go home.

I love it. So much! Just happy:)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Cool moment in time! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete