1.03.2010

Good vacation

My vacation ends tonight. Tomorrow morning I'll have to get out of bed and go to work :( While I'm in no way pleased about the thought, I will do my best to make the most of the opportunity. I'm not going to consider the problems, but rather grow in my challenges. All this growing and stretching, etc. sure isn't fun or easy though.

Yesterday though was a great day. A most wonderfully productive, happy, accomplishing, successful day. Not just for myself, but for my entire family. I got up and ran errands in the morning alone, met some friends for a quick breakfast, came home, played with LMM, sanitized (not just cleaned) my house, did all the laundry, made a home cooked dinner, did a little sewing, and got to spend some quality time with my hubby. Plus the hubby got the entire playground finished!!! Today I'm a little tired from it all, but that was what nap time was for.

I wish I could have a good day like that every day. I know it's not possible all the time, but I'm going to do everything in my power to make more good days like that, working outside of my home or not. And when there aren't good days I'm just going to reflect back on the good ones and grow.

What made today a great day, LMM said "mama" to me today. It only took 2 years 3 months and a day, but you know, God likes to make me wait on the things I really want in life :) Now if he'd just say it consistently for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment