8.02.2009

Heartbroken....

My heart's broken tonight, because while I try not to live in the past or the future, I know tomorrow is going to be a rough day. I know the God of my tomorrow will get me through and help me thrive in my circumstances, but it doesn't always seem to make the pain of the knowing less bearable.
I have to start work again tomorrow, which means I have to leave Mason. I know he'll be cared for, happy, safe and have fun. But at the same time I fear how he'll react. He's so little and he doesn't understand why Mommy has to go or what is happening. I hate that summer has to come to an end and that I have to return to work.
Yet at the same time I am grateful for the job and the ability to provide for my family. There are so many people out there without work, or even worse, the ability to work without the desire, that I must be grateful for the blessing of a job that provides my family with food and necessities.
I'm just sad to be in a position where I have to leave my little man. I love him so dearly and just want to spend time with him. But at the same time I love him so dearly that I'm willing to put my wants beside and do everything in my able body to provide and protect for him.
Tomorrow is going to be rough. Thank God He'll be there to walk me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment