8.13.2009

Lasagna, Chocolate Pudding and Friends

I was tired after work today. That tired that never seems to go away because you only rest enough to make it through the day and then you're tired again.

I beat the boys home after work today and started dinner. Not sure what possessed me to call Molly and Mark over for dinner, but before I knew it I was on the phone and the invitation opened. What a blessing it was. Besides the fact that there was enough lasagna to go around, Mason and Jonas had a blast playing, eating pudding and taking a bath together.

God is so very good at putting the right people in my life when I absolutely need them. What a wonderful evening of making a mess with toys, talking to other another Christian couple and just making friends.

God is just so kind :)

1 comment: