1.24.2013

Perspective

My day didn't go as I planned it....my nap cut short....temper shorter and as I was ready to complain about this....
(which is only one of four piles all over my house at the moment)

So, I started to pray....and then I looked around with clearer eyes and saw.....

Brothers playing and sharing...for a moment at least :) And a very sweet little who is trying to sleep on his own after all his own playing.....


So now...I go to tackle the laundry with my phone reminding me of these words.....

Standing on this mountaintop
Looking just how far we’ve come
Knowing that for every step
You were with us

Kneeling on this battle ground

Seeing just how much You’ve done
Knowing every victory
Was Your power in us

Scars and struggles on the way

But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say

Never once did we ever walk alone

Never once did You leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, You are faithful

1 comment: