7.08.2011

3 Month Bean

I blinked and bean moved from newborn to infant already. While o love every day and each new stage, it is a little sad that he is old enough to do all that he has been up to lately...


Unswaddling himself


Some sort of hand control when he focuses.


Six month clothing! Not all, but several for sure.


Playing in the big brothers bunk.


Laughing and flirting a lot :)


Sitting up in the stroller!!!

There still isn't a perfect schedule to our world...but he does a good eat, sleep play pattern every 3 hours or so.

Sleeps a 6-7 hour stretch at night so only up about once.

Loves to eat!!!

Loves to cuddle after a feeding.

Has slept in his big boy crib for naps...not ready for night time yet.

Tolerates big brothers hugs quite well. God made him big and solid for survival :)

Just a super sweet little bean. Such a perfect fit for our crew.

(Yes, I have the 3 mo onesie sticker for a photo, the onesie I need is in the wash. Casie, if you read this, can I put in a request for the 4-7 mo set please.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I was just gonna say... I need to get my behind in gear on the rest of those stickers! I PROMISE you will have them soon!

    ReplyDelete