5.28.2011

Six


Today is our six year wedding anniversary. While it has been a great weekend, it is quite a different life than 5 years ago.

Today we slept in, kind of, I still woke for feedings...picked up our big from his sleepover, ate pizza in bed for lunch, napped, went to get shoes as our anniversary presents, and did dinner with our boys.

Not quite a romantic getaway this year, but that is ok. This is the stage of life we are in and we are walking it together so it is great.



Big getting fitted for finger shoes. The guys were so patient and helpful.



Chopsticks at Pei Wei...great food and fun new experience.




So tonight as I curl into bed with a nursing tank and comfy pants, I am okay that we aren't on a romantic island it anything because the man next to me is pretty amazing and lives this life with me.

6 down....60+ to go!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment