5.09.2011

Mother's Day Blessings

What a wonderful first mother's day of two 2 boys! I thought blessings would double, but it seems like they've quadrupled!

Daddy let me sleep in :) Which resulted in being late for church :( Oh well.
Handmade cards from the boys, with some help from Daddy.

Lunch at Red Robin with my crew.

Presents from MJD that he made in school for me.
Presents from Nena :)
My boys being sweet....(MJD busted his chin on a chair at church when he was fooling around, hence the mark!)
Movie time before bed...MJD being a "good big brother" and on paci duty. Figured it was easier to hold it in place than to keep having to stop watching his show to replace it.

2 comments:

  1. That last pic is priceless!! Cant peel away from the screen! LOL :)

    The big girl gifts aren't shabby either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same exact thoughts as Mia! lol :)

    ReplyDelete