10.11.2009

Mason's Monster Mania

Believe it or not, I've been working on Mason's 2nd party since right after he turned 1. I know it's crazy, but I love party planning. I love the creativity process required to think about something and then the hunt to find what you need and perfecting things. Granted, with all that time I still ran out of time to make things more perfect, but Mason had a great time with his friends and we had a lot of fun planning his Monster Mania.

The favors were the most fun to make because I seriously made a dozen monsters before deciding on the last ones. The house was decorated with such wonderful monster posters thanks to Molly. She did a fantastic job painting them.

It was just wonderful to see so many people come to celebrate my little boy. I'm so blessed to have people who love him.




No comments:

Post a Comment