5.05.2009

Personal mission statement

So I have to write a personal mission statement as part of the Franklin Covey 7 Habits Training I'm doing through work. Since I think and blog the best when I'm exhausted and it's late, I figured I'd give it a try. Granted it will probably be edited several times, but here goes.

At the end of my life I want people to remember me and my life with smiles and memories of love. I want to enter eternity as watch my Master smile as He leads me into heaven.

Therefore, I will...

Live in the moment of today.

Trust God for tomorrow.

Pray without ceasing.

Start and end my day by speaking words of affirmation to my children and touching them with kindness.

Kiss my husband in front of our kids.

Have tickle wars before bed with my children.

Forgive continually.

Respect others.

Worship sincerely.

Show integrity.

Be honest.

Choose to be happy.

Refuse to regret past decisions, because they have shaped who I am.

Give God the glory for where I am, who I've become and what I will one day be.

No comments:

Post a Comment