6.18.2008

Jungle Crocodile Tour

My dad loves the croc tour. He's been on it a dozen times, I'm a bit surprised the crocs don't know him by name. He tells everyone who comes to visit about it and will take anyone who wants to go. So when Jasmine and I came for vacation and decided to go he was all in. I must say I was rather impressed with the tour guide who went on shore and fed a bloody chicken to a mammoth sized crocodile. I mean who does that, in a river with close to 3,000 crocodiles who wants to walk up to an 18 foot croc and feed it brunch?
At one point there were two crocs in the same territory. Apparently they are super territorial and we almost witnessed a live croc fight. The tour guide showed off his scars of his past four attacks where he has been caught by the crocodile. I must say the experience was so much more fun than watching National Geographic documentary on "Killer Crocs of Costa Rica."





No comments:

Post a Comment