6.18.2008

A new beginning

There's something about being here that just relaxes me. I think I finally understand what it is my parent's love about their retirement location. As I was in the pool the other day I felt the pressure of all my problems and pains come over and and then just disappear. I know that sounds rather ridiculous, but I have been struggling with some challenges for a while and struggling more with how to react to the problems than the actual problems themselves. I feel like this vacation has been more than just a time to relax and get rejuvenated, I feel like I am getting a new perspective and can come home to a new beginning next week. I suppose it it this feeling that prompted me to delete the other blog I had been writing and start a fresh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment